Over the next two days, I am conducting training on project management, leadership, and strategy for 18 NGOs in Vilnius, Lithuania in coordination if Transparency International Lithuania and with support from the U.S. Embassy. See http://thinkdo.transparency.lt
The participants in the training program are of diverse ages, include organizational directors and project managers, and represent a wonderful diverse set of social, economic, and community interests. These interests include:
- Childhood nutrition
- Emotional support for youth
- Investors forum
- Volunteerism promotion
- Women’s and gender issues
- Hunger and homelessness
- Youth education for democracy
- Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award program
- Urban design and transformation
- British Chamber of Commerce
- Drug abuse prevention
- Promotion of science and research among younger scholars
- Disability awareness, including mental health
- Experiential education for youth
- Elections monitoring
- Social equality
I’m thankful for the honor of leading these sessions and such an inspiring group of civic leaders in Lithuania.
One thought on “Training NGOs in Lithuania”
Well done Thomas, you do get around I must say.
It looks like you’re doing some amazing work and I wish you well. Vilnius is a wonderful city.